What do you associate with Champagne? Champagne is an indulgence often associated with celebratory moments or opulent occasions coupled with a tingling, refreshing sensation that helps you to relax and banish everyday stress.
You could celebrate with a glass of chilled champagne at home, but you could also make your champagne dreams become a very special experience in our hotel.
On the day of arrival you take a stroll around the town and admire the historic sights – towers, gateways and colourful houses. In the evening we serve you a meal with fresh produce from the region. On the second day, we invite you to a festive dinner in our Johanniterstube. Our Chef de Cuisine will serve you a gourmet meal specially adapted for the season accompanied by a delightful Ruinart champagne. On the third day enjoy the perfect way to end your champagne dream with our extensive breakfast buffet. Or maybe you would like to extend your stay!
Our Champagne Dreams Offer comprises the following:
– 2 night’s accommodation in a double room
– 2 x breakfast buffet offering regional produce
– 1 evening meal featuring a wide selection of regional fresh ingredients
– 1 gourmet meal accompanied by a delightful Ruinart champagne
– 1 entrance ticket for the Dominican Museum
€ 225.00 in a double room
€ 235.00 in a single room
Reservation required for arrival any day of the week.
Way of St. James
The name refers to the Apostle St. James the Elder who together with his brother John was one of the twelve apostles. The Way of St. James (Spanish – Camino de Santiago) refers to the pilgrimage route that leads to the grave of St. James the Apostle in Santiago de Compostela in Spain. The Spaniards reply to the question of where the trail begins as follows:
„El camino comienza en su casa“ – „the trail begins at your front door“. The 13th stage of the Way of St. James extends from Balingen via Rottweil (30 km) to Villingen (a further 30 km). As far back as the Middle Ages, the Johanniterbad was a pilgrim’s hostel offering low cost accommodation.
Our Way of St. James special offer comprises the following:
– 1 night’s accommodation in a double room
– 1 3-course evening meal served with a scallop shell (you may keep the shell)
– 1 healthy breakfast buffet offering regional produce
– 1 bottle of holy water from the Minster of the Holy Cross in Rottweil (for external use only)
€ 85.00 in a double room
€ 99.00 in a single room
Valid Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays from May to September.
Further information on the Way of St. James, pilgrim trails and pilgrimage destinations between the Black Forest and the Swabian Alb can be found in the book „Unterwegs auf Jakobuswegen. Pilgerwege und Wallfahrtsziele zwischen Schwarzwald und Schwäbischer Alb“ (Author Karin Gessler, Silberburg Publishers, ISBN: 3-87407-794-2).
Rottweil – „The cyclist’s paradise “
The cyclist’s paradise in the Black Forest and the Swabian Alb invites explorers both young and old, nature lovers, gourmets, health-conscious people and culture lovers to enjoy cycle tours following the sources of the rivers Danube and Neckar.
30 well signposted circular tours covering 1150 kilometres await our visitors! Technology enthusiasts can also enjoy GPS-controlled tours. Why not join them.
Our „Cyclist’s paradise“ special offer comprises the following:
– 3 night’s accommodation in a double room
– 3 x healthy breakfast buffet offering regional produce
– 1 evening meal (3-course menu)
– Bike garage
– We fill your flask with cool mineral water
– 1 day ticket for the Aquasol adventure bath including sauna
– 1 entrance ticket for the Dominican museum
– 1 cycling guide in German
€ 227.00 in a double room
€ 287.00 in a single room
Valid from May until October from Thursday to Sunday.
Summer, sun, summer feeling
„It is too hot in summer to do what it is too cold to do in winter”!“
Thanks to the altitude in this region, we have a pleasant, refreshing climate during the summer months.
Enjoy summer in the historical town of Rottweil. Take a stroll through the town and discover our historical sites. In the 19th century the town had 80 inns and a dozen breweries. There are currently fewer restaurant facilities apart of course from our Hotel where tradition lives on!
Our „Summer, sun, summer feeling“ special offer comprises the following:
– 2 night’s accommodation in a double room
– 1 welcome cocktail on day of arrival
– 1 summer menu, served in the Johannitergarten, one of the most beautiful garden restaurants in the region.
On the second day we recommend making a trip to Lake Constance or the Black Forest. We can give you some insider tips on where to eat.
€ 142.00 in a double room
€ 188.00 in a single room
Valid from Thursday to Sunday in June to September.